Related Posts with Thumbnails

Where have the days gone?

>> Monday, June 27, 2011

A couple of my well wishing friends (who keep in touch through facebook- Calling each other is probably obsolete now) wanted to know if I had gone into hiding. I was touched. At least a few people want to know what's up with me. :P

But where was I? What did i do all these days? Is it end of June already? Has a month gone by since my last post?

A lot has happened in the last 1 month. Me and Mr made a road trip home- Bengaluru. Well its 600 kms (1 way) and loved it in the new car. Spent good time with my little nephew who turns 1 in july. He's ADORABLE by the way. Stopped at Dandeli on the way back.

Came back and dived head first into work. Welcomed the monsoons of Goa ( and yeah, wet clothes, cold water bath, the musty smell...). Ate more of the Royal mangoes.

Welcomed a friend. Ate like there's no tomorrow, at all the places we promised to take him to. Put on 3 kilos in a week.

Bought 4 books. Not opened even one of them.  Still on Chanakya's Chant. And must admit, not enjoying the book as much as i thought i would.

Explored Flipkart. Loved their service the 1st 2 times. They sucked pathetically after that. Wanted to boo them aloud. So here goes. Boo Flipkart.

Tried a few new recipes. Tried a few old ones again. And i might want to give myself a pat on the back. :).

Read a few blogs. Loved a few. Liked a few okay.

Clicked a few pictures. Did not upload any.

That's about it.

This post is tremendous progress for me. Yay. Might come back for more this evening. just Might.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs