Related Posts with Thumbnails

We turn Two.

>> Monday, January 3, 2011

When you’re addicted to internet at work, you find interesting stuff indeed. Just last week I came across this saying “It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life” by Rita Rudner. When you’re Rita Rudner, you probably will annoy your partner with Jokes. :P.
Well, it’s easy to annoy someone. Easier to annoy your partner. Two years since the day I officially had the license to annoy the one person for the rest of my life, I decided to make a note of the things about me that drives him up the wall. (the post gets on the blog, exactly one month after the day I wrote it. Tells something about my annoying habits, doesn’t it? ). 

  1. I can call back a hundred times, if you hang up on me. Period.
  2. I cry at the drop of a hat. (And in my defense, this is one of the first discoveries you made about me. So don’t tell me you din know I was like this. :P)
  3. I cannot change the channel when I stop on “friends”.  
  4. I’ll watch all cookery shows. – that’s cos I love food and as per me necessarily a pre-requisite to become a good cook, may be years later. :). So hang in there, I might be one day the new Tarla Dalal or Kylie Kwong for all you know.
  5.  I’ll say “I’ll just call you back” and forget. Yes, 8 out of 10 times I forget to call people back. 
  6. I google anything and everything I can’t figure.  Anything at all. Yes, i’m, the googling victim.
  7. Once in a while, when I’m hit by the iceberg of Laziness, I sink to the deepest pit of the ocean. It is difficult for anyone around me to bear the lull and the stillness. You still manage to get a word or two from me. Commendable.
  8. I procrastinate like it’s my second name. I know for the Arien you , this annoys you the most. But, it’s all about balance isn’t it ?
  9. I’m addicted to beating people at games. Even if it means beating myself. Highscores are like treats to me. I know I hog your phones and keep downloading games. Maybe it’s the child in me. Hehe.
  10. I find slip of tongues ridiculously funny. I know how much that annoys you. But how can,  “Library busks” not be funny?

I think of many more. But I’d rather not publicize myself as the most annoying person you know. 10 seems a big enough number now.
Cheers to our two years of marriage. May be the next post will be about how you annoy me. :P.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs