Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fresh new Patterns. Mad angle loots.

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today i'm in touch with my creative side. This new year began with new patterns for my room. Florals, Stripes and Circles,... all came with me thru the door on 1st of jan 2010 to add more happiness this new year. All simple stuff picked up with my dear sister-in-law. I'm eager to hit the store with more ideas next time. The pctures are shot with the camera on my mobile phone which might not do justice to the beautiful fabrics. But i'm still in a mood to show-off so cannot bring myself to put it off any longer. so here goes



This was actually a curtain. But this fella now is on my table and happy to be there.





The prettiest thing bout this cushion is that b/w pattern on the side. This one was a steal.

There's more. But the photographs dont do justice to it as yet. Part II to be uploaded as soon as i get betters pics

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs