Related Posts with Thumbnails

Carnival Fever.

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

After a really slow week, Weekend held a promise. Colors of Carnival. I eagerly waited for Saturday to head out to Panjim and see what Carnival of 2010 had to offer. But, Saturday had different plans for me. Vengeance you see. Made me work more than the rest of the week and Carnival slipped. Not to worry. Sunday-Carnival in my town. :). Margao. After a really quick and yum lunch at a local chinese restaurant(which ,by the way, had a fancy and expensive menu--courtesy Valentine day looting strategy), we reach the flag off point for The CARNAVAL (Yes! CarnAval for Goa). We see the All russian band giving a great start to the much awaited floats day. My ever faithful 5MP phone camera clicketh away. Click Click Click Click. Wait!! Battery low it says. :(. I turn to my husband. He hands over his brand new e series gadget and says click as much as you want. God bless him.That was all he needed to say. I shot 120 odd pics in a span of 2 hrs. All the pictures in this post are from my camera before the battery betrayed me.






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs